(BRANDED WEBSITE JOINT PROJECT WITH MEL DEPAOLI)
About the Business
- Chandra’s business had begun to expand at a rapid rate and she needed to add additional team members to address the needs of her clients. This prompted the need to review and revise the website which she built as a novice when she was working as an independent consultant. Chandra was in need of a branding, marketing and a new website that would represent her new company.
- Committed to helping districts and schools address the academic and behavioral needs of all students.
- Government Agencies
- School Districts and Schools
- Parents, Families, and Students
Chandra’s business did not have a website that captured the information that represented the changes that had taken place in her company. She needed to rebrand, market and update the company’s website to include content about the new team members expertise, services that the company could provide to districts and schools to support increasing student achievement. In addition, based on her clientele she wanted to include resources to support their work at the school district and school levels.
Brand Identity and Positioning Statement…
Chandra already has her company name, so we designed a logo for her. We crafted her positioning statement and updated her LinkedIn project to reflect the branding.
We built her a customized website and created several drop-down tabs to ensure that the content was targeted to the needs of the company’s clients. The purpose of creating a new website was to position the company in the field of education as content experts in specific areas targeted to improve the district and schools bottom line, student achievement. In addition, the website needed to provide new and future clients with the ability to navigate and access information about the company’s expertise, expert consultants and resources to support teaching and learning.
- WordPress website built on BeaverBuilder theme
- Color Palette and Styleguide
- Email opt-in for free guide to collect emails
“Angela exceeded our expectations. We provided her with the content for our new website and she immediately began designing a beautiful, inviting and user friendly site. As a result of her impressive designs, our website traffic has exploded and we now have a solid social media platform. We are now working on a 2.0 version to be released shortly. Thank you-Angela for a job well done.”
– Chandra Williams, Ed.D-CEO, Center for Student Achievement Solutions