How to Get Your Calendar Organized
Do you use a digital calendar? Is your calendar up to date with all your events and appointments added?
In this week’s Organize Your Life project I’m going to show you how to add events to your calendar and use it effectively. I show you using Google Calendar but these tips will work with most any digital calendar.
Watch the video and learn:
- How to add a new event on Google Calendar
- How to set up recurring events like regular appointments, birthdays, etc.
- What items you should want to attach to your calendar (PDF’s, etc.)
- How to use the Zoom Google Calendar add-on so you can set up new Zoom meetings in seconds without ever even opening Zoom
- The best way to use the Notification feature
Plus, hear how I used Google Calendar to avoid confusion and getting lost at my son’s college graduation. You can use this powerful tip for events, classes, and for sharing with your team, family, and friends.
Get all your events added to your calendar. And make sure your calendar is installed on all your devices – phone, tablet, and computer. See the list below for items to add your calendar so you don’t forget about any.
- Vacation and personal time off
- Birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, graduations, and other celebrations
- Doctor’s appointments and physicals
- Hairdresser, nail salon, spa, etc.
- Events like concerts, shows, plays, games, parties
- Driver’s license, passport, and other identification expiration dates
- Tax or regulation dates
- All school events for family members
- Car repair and inspection dates
- Appliance warranty dates
- Utility (water, gas, sewer, electric, etc.) and property inspections
- Household construction and repair dates
- Insurance (car, house, boat, motorcycle, RV, etc.) expiration and renewal dates
- Smoke detector, carbon monoxide, security alarm, and other inspections and updates
- Spring cleaning dates
- Business appointments
- Speaking event dates
- Webinar dates
- Blog and newsletter dates
- Guest blog and podcast dates
- Social media event dates
- Project/assignment start, end, and due dates
- Course release and promotion dates
- Contract and agreement start, end, and renewal dates
- Insurance renewal and payment dates
- Tax and license due dates
- Work event and party dates
- Work holiday, break, and vacation dates Don’t forget to schedule fun!
Take some time today and get your calendar up to date.
Want to join the free Community?
Is this you?
Too much to do?
Do you feel pressure and stress because you always have too much to do and don’t get to spend enough time doing things you really want to do?
Can't find your "stuff"?
Do you feel like you can’t find things (documents, files, other belongings) because you have too much “stuff”?
Buried in papers, notes, files?
Do you sometimes feel like you’re buried in paper, all your notes, and lots of pieces of unorganized information?