All of your important documents, project notes, contacts, shopping lists, everything but the kitchen sink in one place (maybe the kitchen sink will come in the next update, who knows?)!
And to top it all off – it’s FREE to get started! But now you’re confused. You wonder if the free version will work for you.
In a nutshell: “Maybe”
Check out my comparison of the different Evernote versions below. TIP: You’ll need the Plus version if you want to save emails into Evernote which is a huge time-saver. And you’ll want to go for Premium if you want to be able to search inside PDF’s and Office docs (which is very cool as it can even search your handwritten notes!)
- Clip web pages and images
- Stay organized across platforms
- Find text in images
All the features of Evernote Basic, and more:
- Access notes from all your devices
- Offline notebooks on mobile
- Save important email in Evernote
- More notes, more images, more files. (1GB per month)
All the features of Evernote Plus, and more:
- Search in Office docs & PDFs
- Annotate attached PDFs
- Scan and digitize business cards (ends business card clutter!)
- Browse note history
- Priority customer support
There’s also a business version of Evernote you can see here.