And it sounds like a miracle from above – one program that can “manage it all” as their website says.
All of your important documents, project notes, contacts, shopping lists, everything but the kitchen sink in one place (maybe the kitchen sink will come in the next update, who knows?)!
STEP 1: GET EVERNOTENot sure if you need the free or paid version of Evernote? Read further down on this post for more info to help you decide which version is best for you.
TIP: You’ll need the Plus version if you want to save emails into Evernote which is a huge time-saver. And you’ll want to go for Premium if you want to be able to search inside PDF’s and Office docs (which is very cool as it can even search your handwritten notes!)
STEP 2: INSTALL EVERNOTECreate an Evernote account. Download and install Evernote on all your devices such as desktops, laptops, tablets, and mobile devices. Be aware that the free version of Evernote is limited to syncing to only 2 devices.
STEP 3: WATCH THE GETTING STARTED VIDEOThis quick getting started video will have you using Evernote in just a few minutes.
- Clip web pages and images
- Stay organized across platforms
- Find text in images
All the features of Evernote Basic, and more:
- Access notes from all your devices
- Offline notebooks on mobile
- Save important email in Evernote
- More notes, more images, more files. (1GB per month)
All the features of Evernote Plus, and more:
- Search in Office docs & PDFs
- Annotate attached PDFs
- Scan and digitize business cards (ends business card clutter!)
- Browse note history
- Priority customer support
There’s also a business version of Evernote you can see here.